|George for Windows - exe||
Standard installer dialog which installs George in the user's home directory.|
- Good for single users.
- Does not require admin rights.
|George for Windows - msi||
Microsoft Installer which installs George system-wide.|
- Makes George available for all users of computer.
- Will require admin privileges.
- Good for doing (scripted) "silent" install by sys-admins.
|George for MacOS - dmg||
Disk-image with install-script and "app".|
- Script installs system-wide or for single user.
- System-wide install may require admin-rights.
|George for Java - jar||
Requires Java version 1.8.0_40 or later.|
Security issue on Mac: You will not be able to run the Jar directly from the browser's download on Mac. To run, locate the downloaded file in Finder, then right-click and choose "Open".
|Source on Bitbucket||
You can download the source and build it yourself. You may also alter it as you wish. (See licence.)|
If you would like to find out more about contributing, go to "Contribute".